Administrator of the Sotrender service (hereinafter: the Service) pays special attention to protecting the privacy of its users. Given the privacy of every Internet user, we would like to ensure that we do everything to provide the highest level of security.
- As part of the Service Administrator processes information about Users, including information to be personal data, subject to the existing laws, in particular in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection and using the security measures required by law.
- Data, including personal data, obtained through dedicated social network applications (e.g. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and the APIs of these services) or digital activity analytics (Google Analytics and others) connected with the Service. These include data on the User’s activities and pages available on social networking sites and other internet pages or apps, which user manages. Administrator processes the data in the manner specified in the regulations of the Sotrender service available at https://www.sotrender.com/. Administrator can use the anonymised summary data to create his own analysis and reports (also publicly available).
- The User data will be retained for period not longer than is necessary in connection with the use of the Service or until the limitation of counterclaims resulting from the agreement for the Service. Then the data will be removed from the Database or anonymised.
- Every User has the right to access his personal data, the right to correct, complete, as well as the right to demand that processing of his personal data be discontinued and the data be deleted, by applying to the Administrator in writing, by email (email@example.com). If the data conditioning the use of the chosen service resources and the Services offered within this service, are deleted, the User loses the right to use them.
- The Administrator of personal data necessary for providing the Sotrender service is SmartNet Research & Solutions, a limited liability company with its registered seat in Warsaw at ul. Wołodyjowskiego 46, NIP No/ 701-030-66-55, REGON No.143 234 632, entered into the Register Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division under the number KRS 0000397876 (the Administrator).